Saturday, February 14, 2015

(sing with me) "Some ...Enchanted... Evening"

It's prom planning time at my daughter's high school and the parent dance committee I'm a part of is in focus mode. My job is to make "save the date" cards, fliers and tickets. It is not easy to find images that allow reuse and that will work size-wise for this project. I'm not giving up. The students are going to vote on one of two themes: Arabian Nights or Enchanted Forest. The committee is hoping they chose Enchanted Forest because there are so many easy and natural decorations that go along with that theme. This photo is one of the ones I came across in my initial search today. It looks like a magical place to hike and picnic. I wish I could go there!

Attribution:  By David Stanley from Nanaimo, Canada (Enchanted Forest Nature Park  Uploaded by russavia) [CC BY 2.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
Description:  The entrance to Enchanted Forest Nature Park on South Pender Island, Southern Gulf Islands, British Columbia, Canada.
Date taken: 16 August 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment